Thursday 17 December 2009

Cold Reps, Short Recoveries

A combination of cold weather and the Christmas party season meant a much reduced attendance at today's intervals session. So few that I was even included in the consultation over which session to do (a definite first).

It was quickly agreed the session would be four long reps (five minutes) with a short recovery (one minute - two minutes was considered too long given the cold).

Richard didn't cycle in this morning so was too strong for me to keep up. I did, however, run well for the first three reps - perhaps a bit too well as I lost the plot during the final effort and finished well behind the rest of today's group C runners (Richard and Sarah).

Back in the office it was KitKat time to boost sugar and guilt levels in equal proportion. Whatever the weather I'll be running tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment