Tuesday 24 November 2009

Tuesday Effort

So many potential excuses, so little time. Not that they matter, the end result was the same.

Today's intervals were a real struggle. The session was eight repeats but I did just six. Shame on me but with the wind behind us on the way out and feeling some way off 100% I'm pretty sure I made the right decision.

I kind of kept up with Niall and Martin for the first three of the three minute efforts. But while they were cruising I was feeling it bad. Returning on my own allowed me to leave the canal tow path a couple of bridges earlier than normal and so at least I had some variety as I wound my way through Shoreditch and back to base.

No chocolate bar for me this afternoon but I'm hoping an early night and some extra sleep will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment