Wednesday 28 April 2010

Hounds And Hare Backwards

More in reverse than backwards but I'm sure you get the drift.

Having run Billy No Mates for the last couple of weeks I sought human companionship today in the form of JPM runner Andy Stubbs. I had intended asking him what the black dog reference in his blog was all about but forgot. Instead I mused over whether Nigel is a stupid name for a squirrel or not. And if it is then what constitutes a sensible name.

Alas today we say no marching bands playing pick of the pops and there were no close death experiences crossing roads. Andy did his now legendary darting through the tourists while I dutifully followed.

Eight miles covered and I don't feel too bad. Maybe running can sometimes be enjoyable after all.

1 comment:

  1. Winston Churchill described his bad mood or depression as "black dog".

    ReplyDelete