Tuesday 15 September 2009

Wet, Wet, Wet.

Original plan was to join Lockett’s Rockets for intervals. However, the weather was really, really miserable so based on the premise I’d keep warmer doing my own thing I headed down to the river. On the way to the Wobbly Bridge was undecided if I should go for intervals or a tempo but in the end made a last minute decision to do a 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 1 minute pyramid.

Flew down to Westminster Bridge with the wind behind me while on the way back the buildings on the Southbank bank provided some protection from the worst of the winter weather. It was actually warmer than I had expected and low pedestrian density meant I avoided getting my eye poked out by an umbrella. I probably didn’t push myself hard enough (nothing new there) but at least I was out running on a day that had ducks thinking twice before venturing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment